CPR Section House

CPR Section House

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OKthePK

Imagine my surprise when I opened my blog stats today and that found a higher than normal number of readers had viewed my blog since yesterday.

Of late , I have not been writing daily posts as I have been lost in research supporting my memories. Actually , I have been listening to a massive amount of golden oldies from the 50's and 60's . I would like to share every one of them, and tell you where and what I was doing in a world where something is always happening.

But I digress. Let it be known that it wasn't the quality of my recent posts ( non-existent for the most part ) that explained this anomaly.

A quick look into traffic sources showed that today , one source was the cause of over half the reads.

I thought ," Gee , I am not that interesting that someone would read 55 of my posts. Or am I?...Na-aa! Not likely."

It had to be something else.

Thanks to Google , I typed in the URL and was directed to a very 'cool' site indeed. It has plenty to look at ( great photography ) and plenty to read ( articles of all sorts-not too long). It is international in flavour and Canadian in every way.

The Canadian Railway News

http://www.okthepk.ca/


If you enjoy the news of railways in Canada and around the world , why not take a side step from this blog over to their website. You won't be disappointed.


...Oh! Thank you over at OKthePK for linking into my blog. It was a very pleasant surprise , indeed.

If those new people have the time, dig into my archives for stories of a family who grew up in a CPR Section House. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rick (Ratty) said...

What a wonderful discovery you've made. I also just discovered this blog of yours. I had been going straight to the other one, but decided to try out the other links on your Blogger profile, so I made a wonderful discovery too.